Monday, September 12, 2011

{ROCKTASTIC}

Okay my crafty friends, I have a ROCKIN' card I want share with you all today.. The sentiments in the screen part of the I-Pod and the back of the card are Crafty Sprouts stamps.. I am having so much fun playing with all the fun sentiments on this stamp set.. Well, as I was creating this card my gypsy wasn't being very user friendly so I had to hand cut the card base, but it totally turned out better then I expected it too :0)




Here's what I used to create this ROCKTASTIC card:

*Rock Princess (I-Pod)
*"Are You Ready To Rock" stamp set( Crafty Sprouts)
*Paper (Glitz & the Paper Studio)
*Ink
*Black Marker
*X-Acto Knife
*Stickles
*Crystal Lacquer

Challenge:
Crafty Sprouts -Get in Shape Challenge
Fantabulous Cricut - musical notes or a musical instrument
YOU HAD ME AT CRAFT - stop by and link up your projects


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget the new"Getting Scrappy Challenge"is going on this Sunday!! I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

18 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great job on the card I love the shape.
You can enter this in Fantabulous cricut card challenge also.
DIANA L.
http://dianmlarson.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez said...

AWESOME Rocktastic Card Amanda!! I love it so much! What a great idea to put the stamp on the ipod!!
Thanks for joining in our Get in Shape challenge!

Lots of love,
Erika

Anonymous said...

Amanda!!! You are just rockin' this stamp set!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG, how cute!

Sheila said...

cool shaped card!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Long time!
I hope you and the kiddos had a great Summer (not that its exactly over.. =)
I'm almost out of here to pick up but wanted to drop by..super cool project! Love that idea and know many that would love to recieve this!

HUGS! Leah

365 Days of Cricut said...

OMG this is awesome, I love it!!!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love your card!! IS great and the stamps work awesome!! If you need a video to learn how to use your gypsy Gypsy A to Z is great!!
Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Auntie Marg said...

My Son would love this card...TFS

Sarah said...

Love the shape! Hope your Gypsy is cooperating now :)

CricutLvr!! said...

Such a clever idea for a card!! and I Absolutely love, love the stamps!! (hmmmm....wonder why? lol). Super cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!! and good luck with the challenge 8)

Amy said...

Super cool Ipod shaped card! Love it- thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! :)Amy A

L.B. said...

Love the colors and the stamp. Awesome. It really draws your attention when looking at the link up party pics.

Carissa said...

Great shaped card! I don't know if I've ever seen that cut before. Too cool. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

What an amazingly clever card. I love it - the shape in fantastic.
Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Larelyn
handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! Great job on the cutting.

BugBites said...

super cute- any teen would love this.