Saturday, June 12, 2010

Making a Swirl with Eyelets

To create this card, I used the Create A Critter cart to cut the adorable skunk and the stump... The grass is cut from the Plantin SchoolBook cart and the little heart was cut from a punch.. I wanted the skunk to hold a heart, because this is a thank you card for my mom's nurses at the heart hospital she was at a week and a half ago.. I created the sentiment for this card on my computer.. In the video below my card picture, I show you how to create a swirl using eyelets.. To finish this card I did some inking, added some stickles and used a white marker..


Chalenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Dazzle Us
Pile It On- Quirky
The Corrosive Challenge Blog!! - Die Cut

Let me know what you think:0)

10 comments:

Bearylish said...

Very cute thanks for sharing that great idea.

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Helen said...

Such a fun card - I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Sandra said...

Love your card... very cute
Hugs
Sandra x

Melissa said...

Such a cute card!! I love the swirl with the eyelets.

Ladybug said...

That is just toooo stinkin' cute. I've spent some time checkin' out your entire blog. It's great! I became a follower lickety-split! :-)

Anneke said...

Hi,
This is such a cute card!
Greetings Anneke

Illy said...

I love the idea of a swirl made with eylets! And awesome card!

XOXO
Illy - Pile it on

Dalis said...

Amanda,
congrats you made it top scoops at the Pile It On! challenge blog!

-- dalis
PIO owner

Janis Lewis said...

Hey, Amanda! I did a Google search for Create A Critter sunshine projects and saw this skunk card you made. I just had to stop by and say.... ADORABLE! Hugs & Smiles! :) Janis