Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Top 10 Cards From 2010

Hello all my crafty friends out there.. I'm so sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog.. With Christmas and my daughter getting sick I really haven't had the chance to get on the computer for a long length of time.. Well, since my little girl is feeling better and the New Year is fast approaching I decide to share my Top 10 Cards from this year.. So here they are










I hope you will stop back by tomorrow for my Top 10 Layouts and as always let me know what you think :0)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome choices! I love them all! I think the Alice in Wonderland card is my favorite though.

Glenda said...

Beautiful cards! A great Top 10! So much details!!
Happy New Years!
Glenda
http:glendascards.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love them all Amanda. I love all things Alice, and your card is fantastic, so If I had to pick a favorite that would be it. I am glad your daughter is feeling better. Why is it they always get sick around the holidays???!!!! Have a wonderful New Year:)

Stephanie