Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Record Card

TGIF, All My Crafty Friends!!! I am so excited that I can use my Gypsy with my Imagine, now.. How awesome is that?? So, I decided to create a card using the both of them and I also had to use my new Joy's Life Stamps:0)



To create this card, I used:
*Nifty Fifties (Record 4 1/2')
*Paper (SEI & the Paper Studio)
*All Around Sentiment Stamps (Joy's Life {http://joyslife.com/joys-life-products/}
*Marker(black & white)
*Corner Rounder
*Black Ink

Let me know what you think :0)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the card!!!

I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

Mary said...

I love your card!!

Tammy said...

That is so super cute!! I love Joy's stamps and I just got Nifty Fifties!! Let the crafting begin! LOL

Cindy said...

Just found your blog through the Cricut Chirp. Loved that card so had to check this out. Would love to win a cartridge. Is that still open from 1/1. Thanks.
ckrut@hotmail.com

D said...

They look fabulous!

Year 2 said...

So exciting that they link up!

GReat card! I love the colour combo. :-)

Melissa said...

This is such a nice card and very creative!!!