Wednesday, July 13, 2011

From one Ol' Bag to Another!

Hello all my crafty friends.. Well, I have a super fun card I'm so excited to share with you all.. I created this card for a dear friend's birthday and I just love that it turned out better then I had pictured it in my head.. I also created my very own wobbles, Woo Hoo!! I learned how to make them from Brenda from the Creativity is a State of Mind blog.. She has a tutorial video on her blog if you would like to learn how to make them yourself just click here.. I love how my wobbles turned out.. So, you all might be seeing a lot more wobbly projects from me ;0)





{Here is a picture of my homemade wobble :0) }
This is what I used to created my card:

*Paisley (Purses)
*"Fashionable Friends" stamp set (*Getting Cricky with K Andrew*)
*Everyday Character Face Parts and More Stamps (Peachy Keen)
*Paper(DCWV, Crate Paper, the Paper Studio)
*Ink
*Decorative Scissors
*White Pen
*Homemade wobbles
*Ribbon
*Brads

Challenges:
YOU HAD ME AT CRAFT - stop by and link up your crafty projects

*Getting Cricky with K Andrew* - Simply Sunday "Fashion-ista" Challenge



Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget the new"Getting Scrappy Challenge"going on right now!! I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

23 comments:

Blue6366 said...

This is such a great card. Love the littel faces on those "ol bags"...

Erika Valdez said...

So super cute and funny! I love the faces on the bags haha! TFS! I have been really enjoying all your creations!!

Lots of Love,
Erika

P.S I am having a giveaway on my blog for a set of K Andrews stamps!

Ashley said...

Absolutely adorable! I might have to just invest in some Peachy Keen stamp sets! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely PRECIOUS Amanda--eeeek! I love them!!

Gloria said...

This is just way to ADORABLE;-) I love!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!

scrapperbecka said...

Love it! Those stamps look so familiar, don't you just love them? LOL..Love the handbag pun, great job!
Thank you for playing with us this week
Becka
Getting Cricky DTM
Creations With Becka

S.Bayles said...

So great. I have those old bag day. Hee! Hee! Good Luck I also entered the challenge over at Getting Cricky........
Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

OMG, what a cool idea. I love it. Great job! Good Luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Ladybug said...

Absolutely precious! TFS! :-)

Trina said...

The card is adorable. Congrats on you sucessful wobbles b

JulieK said...

So cute! This is one of my favorite sayings on this stamp set (it's the first one I used when I got my set). You did a fabulous job with your card. Brenda's action wobbles Rock-don't they!?!

Gloria said...

Oh so cute. Those faces are the best. I am a fellow participant at "Getting Cricky"

Precious Hugs

Kelly S said...

This is adorable. Love the faces you used and it looks like the homemade wobble turned out great.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ha ha! So cute :) This is so adorable I might start thinking that expression is a compliment.

Ashley said...

I love this card!! It is adorable! Great Job!!

Ashley

Liz Alvarez said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing
elizabethalvarez68@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Great job on your card. I love that you used a homemade wobble. Great job!!!
Thanks for joining us on Simply Sundays at Getting Cricky.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

L.B. said...

HA! Funny stuff.

Lynda said...

What a great idea! I love that sentiment! I'm going to have to get that set! TFS! I too played along with the Getting Cricky Fashion-ista challenge and had so much fun! TFS

Hugs,

Lynda
http://lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute!! Isn't her stamp set awesome!! love your card.. love the colors!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge.

Kathy
GCDTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Aim said...

AWESOME card!! Love the amazing details AND the wonderfully FUN wobble!! Great use of Kristal's stamps!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your "Fashionista" talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge this week!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Helen Dooley said...

ha ha ha this is too funny.