Monday, September 19, 2011

A Haul Video

Hey my crafty friends, I made a haul video for you guys.. I went to Michael's and found all kinds of awesome fall and Halloween stuff.. Oh yeah, make sure you stop by tomorrow, because I have a project to share with you all that's "BAD to the Bone" {hint hint}.. Hope you enjoy my video :0)



Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget the new"Getting Scrappy Challenge"going on right now!! I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

3 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Ooooh can't wait to see what you create with all of your goodies. :)

Peggy Sue said...

I love that paper! I got 2 packs and have been making halloween wreaths with them!!

Jean said...

Great haul. I just worked on a project for next month with some of those lanterns like you got.