Monday, January 9, 2012

Peachy Keen Jan. SOTM Bookmark

Hey my crafty pals, I hope you week is starting out great.. Well, I have some new Peachy Keen goodies to share with you today.. So, have you heard about the new Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month and Peachy Picks Clubs.. OMG, totally need to heard over and to the Peachy Keen Blog to find out all the Club details..

So, for my project today I decided to create a vintage style bookmark.. I used the Stamp Kit of the Month..This kit includes a8.5x11" stamp set with at least 4-5 stampable images (this kit contains hearts in two different sizes, cherubs, and an angel).. Plus, there are sentiments and faces that coordinate PERFECTLY with the images.. I just love how the little cherub peeks out of the book at you :0)




Here's a pic of her peeking over the page :0)

This is a close up look at how I popped her up
so she will hook on to you page..

The supplies I used :

*PKSC-01 Peachy Keen Stamp Club- SUBSCRIPTION (Peachy Keen)
*
PK-296 XOXOXOXO A-2 Background Stamp (Peachy Keen)
*White & Kraft Cardstock
*Scrap Pattern Paper
*Ink
*White Pen
*
Alcohol Ink Mist (homemade)
*White Puffy Paint
*Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)
*Stickles
*Heart Rhinestone
*Sewing Machine (for stitching)
*Pop Dot

Challanges:
The Pink Elephant - Hearts
Whimsical Designs -"On The Edge" Whimsical Wednesday Challenge


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new "Getting Scrappy Challenge" happening Right Now :0)


6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute! Adorable!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Glora said...

I just LOVE how she peeks out over the page. So cute! Awesome project! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

Such a wonderful project! Love the vintage look, too! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

So completely DARLING!!! LOVE how you made it vintage looking...and I'm always a sucker for kraft paper!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is adorbale. The stitched line is fabulous and I love the distressed kraft paper. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

shelly said...

what a cute bookmark with that sweet angel watchin gover the page at ya :) i love the kraft you used too. thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)