Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coloring is Egg-citing! {Layout}

Hello all my crafty pals, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.. I really enjoyed spending time with my family.. Well, did you know that if you are a scrapbooker there's still time to enter one of your fabulous layout in my "Getting Scrappy Challenge".. The current challenge is to used an egg on your page(how easy is that) and a Cricut/SVG cut too.. There's an awesome prize pack up for grabs this month from Paper Issues and they're giving all our Getting Scrappy Challenge fans 30% off your purchase just use the code: SCRAP30.. So, just click HERE to check out their store..

Well, today I wanted to share the 2 layouts I created for my challenge.. I decided to create one layout of my son dying eggs and one of my daughter.. The design is the same on both pages, the cuts are all from the "Eggs to DYE For" By Design's on Cloud 9 , but I just changed up the images on each page so they weren't exactly the same.. Also, I had to Peachify all my chicks and bunnies with the amazing PK-487 In Stitches 1 1/8" face stamps and I used the new PK-107 Cloudy Day background stand by Peachy Keen Stamps on my layout as well.. I just love how these layouts turned out and I may be making double layout on similar events more often :0)









Supplies I used:

*Silhouette SD & SCAL
*SCAL Font Library (for the title)
* "Eggs to DYE For" SVG Set ( Design's on Cloud 9)
*PK-487 In Stitches 1 1/8" & PK-107 Cloudy Day (Peachy Keen Stamps
*Easter Pattern Paper (the Paper Studio)
*Ink
*White and Black Pen
*Pop Dots


I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

6 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

soooo cute! I love the one in the colors!!!

Urszula said...

You should be proud - these are amazing!
xoxo

Melissa said...

The chicks in the dye cups are so cute. Nice work-

JaniceA said...

Very cute LO, Love it!!!

Shelly said...

WOW! what a GREAT layout! SO BRIGHT and fun! All of the cuts are adorable and your stitching is fabulous!
Have a SUPER night!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Debra Kapellakis said...

Brilliant, thank you for sharing.