Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's a Pirate Parrrty!!!

Hey there all my crafty friends, I hope you all are having a fabulous week.. Well, I wanted to share some pics from my son's 5th Birthday Party that have been busy working our for the last 2 weeks.. I really have a blast planning this party and I guess it went pretty good because none of the the children wanted to leave :0)
 Birthday Invite and a ship in a bottle table decoration..









A treasure box full of pirate gear (hats, eye patches, loot bags, swords, & tattoos)

Pinata Fun!!

Treasure Dig!!

Bounce House Fun!!

Walk the Plank!!
 
The Birthday Boy enjoying his cupcake :0)

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening This Sunday!! :0)



7 comments:

Glora said...

WOW Amanda! This is AWESOME! You are such a good mommy. The birthday boys expression just shows how much he loved what you did for him. Everything looked PERFECT! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wowwy wow! No wonder they didn't want to leave!!! I wouldn't either! Can you come do my little one's next birthday party?! hehehe! love it!!!!

Carol's Creations said...

What an amazing party! Everything looked great!

Carol from Carol's Creations
http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

What a great party! Looks like the kids had a blast!

Craftyhomemade said...

Awesome party. I sure your son had a wonderful time. TFS.

Indira

Rosie said...

WOW! Everything looked amazing!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Debra Kapellakis said...

Yep with all that fun stuff to do and that yummy loot, who would wanna leave? lol