Thursday, August 30, 2012

Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Hey there my crafty friends, I just wanted to stop in today and share a cheerful birthday card I created for a fun Minty Fresh Challenge that's happening over at the Moxie Fab World blog.. I tried to keep this card simple and all of my stamped images are from Peachy Keen Stamps.. The marque window was hand cut and backed with vellum..





Supplies:
* Everyday Eclectic paper collection (Echo Park)
*Kraft Cards Stock
*Vellum
*Seaweed bakers twine
*Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* White Chalk Ink (SEI)
*Black Pen
*Cool Gray Marker (Copic)
* Exacto Knife
*Pop Dots

Challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Great card. Love the banner.

Be blessed, Beckie

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I just love the banner! And cute clothes pins! Happy to see you posting!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)