Thursday, October 18, 2012

Twick or Tweet!!!

Hello hello all my crafty friends in blog-land!!! I feel like it's been forever since I have posted anything.. My house has been so crazy the last 2 weeks and with the holidays approaching fast I don't think the craziness isn't going to stop anytime soon.. Well, I want to stop in today and share this adorable Halloween card I made using some awesome Peachy Keen Stamps and my new Frightful Affair Cartridge..  

 For the background of this card I did a masking technique using
 the tree cut from the Frightful Affair Cartridge..

 I just love this adorable  Twick or Tweet Birdhouse stamp and I paired it with
 the super cute birdie from the June Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month..

The witch hat was cut from the Frightful Affair Cartridge and I created the broom 
out of a small piece of kraft cardstock with some bakers twine tied to the end of it..

Supplies I used:

*Frightful Affair Cartridge (tree and witch hat cuts)
*Ink 
*Black Stickles
*Copic Markers
*White Pen
*Chocolate Truffle & Halloween Black & Orange Bakers Twine (Trendy Twine)

Challenges:
Paper Issues -Halloween Harvest Time!
CARDZ TV - "ANYTHING GOES!" CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE
Paper Playtime -Ch# 86... Welcome to BOO-ville
Red Carpet Studio - RCS #7 - "The Birds"


Thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

8 comments:

Jovan said...

So super tweet!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...adorable sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh that is too cute!! Love that little witch bird :)

Lesley
Trendy Twine

Ashley said...

Super cute card! That little birdie is just adorable. :) Your card would be a perfect fit for this week's bird challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Its so adorable. I love it!!

Tara

Lisa Norris said...

This is just TOO adorable! I love it!!!

I wanted to let you know that you won the blog candy from the PPPR Halloween Blog Hop. Please e-mail me at lnorris21 @ hotmail dot com with your mailing address. :)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my goodness. That bird is awesome! Love the twine broom too - how smart of you! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Shanna Shands said...

You are a winner from the Great Impressions/Echo Park blog hop!!!!

Contact Jenny with your name and address at

jjstucky@sbcglobal.net

To check out who else won you can go to this link

http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/10/sweetie-pie.html