Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sneaky Peek Time!!

  Hey there my crafty friends, I am so excited that it is sneaky peek time once again for the new Peachy Keen Stamps Release {but it's sad to think that this is my last sneak peek with this amazing stamp company :0(. }..Okay, I will stop crying on my key board now {sniff, sniff} and tell you that the new Dec. Stamp Kit of the Month is so much fun!!! The Peachy Queen really did not disappoint with this new stamps release {not like she ever does, lol}.. So, make sure you stop by the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog this week to check out all the fabulous sneak peeks and the release party on Wednesday the 5th.. 

Here's my Sneaky Peek...

 
 
I hope you liked my project and thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute...love those candles! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This still totally makes me smile! SOOOO cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I Love It! My Birthday is the 26th so it caught my eye.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so cute! Love those candles!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So cute! Love it!