Sunday, November 7, 2010

Deee-Lish Cupcake Pick-up




Hope you all are having a great Sunday... A friend of mines son's birthday is coming up.. So, I created this super fun card for him and wanted to share it with you all..

To create this card, I used

Cricut carts:
*From My Kitchen (cupcake 1 1/2')
*"Just Because" Cards (Pick-up 6')

Paper:
*Birthday Pattern Paper (got got at my local scrapbook store)
*Card stock(blue, light blue, brown, dark red, red, yellow,light yellow, white, olive green)

Stamp:
*Deee-Lish! (Studio G)

Other supplies:
* Ink (dark blue, light blue, brown)
*Large Brads (white)
*Crystal Lacquer
*Stickles(crystal)
*Pop dots

Challenges:
Getting Cricky with K Andrew Designs - GETTING CRICKY's CARTRIDGE CHALLENGE: BOYISH CHARMS
If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - Use the color blue
Stampin' Royalty - Color Combo

Let me know what you think:0)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet card, love the big cupcake in the truck!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have the just because and haven't used it yet...this is adorable! Very creative and who wouldn't love to see this truck pull in? Hahah great card!
Thanks for playin my Getting Cricky Boyish Charms challenge

Denise said...

Omg..this is adorable. That is one big cupcake:-)) Love the blue truck and great designer paper. Nicely done!
Thank you so much for playing along with Stampin' Royalty.

Georgeann Manning said...

This is one super cute card!!! Love everything about it! the bright colors are fabulous! It just screams fun! I love looking at it! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge!

Hands On said...

FUN! Love it. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

savvy teaching tips said...

Amazing job. Great work. I love the way you use the colours in the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at SR.

Unknown said...

so cute! love the truck w/ the giant cupcake ;) thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP it!