Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Sweet One




Good morning, my crafty friends.. I hope you all are having a great weekend.. Well, there is a new Throwback Thursday Challenge at Emma's blog.. The challenge is to create a project w/FOOD on it.. She also asked that you use the "From My Kitchen" cart or if you don't own it use an older cart.. I just love Emma's challenges!!! If you would like to see her super cute strawberry jar shaped card or if you would like to join in on the challenge click on her blog ( My Creative Time ) .. There is another challenge I created my card for Momo's Tuesday Challenge.. Her challenge is to make a card with some kind of Embossing... Momo always has some inspiring challenges.. If you would like to see all the amazing projects from her design team or if you would like to join in on the challenge click on her site ( Made by Momo )...

To create my card, I used

Cricut Cart:
*From My Kitchen

Cuttlbug:
*D'vine swirls (cuttlebug embossing folder)
*Candy Cane Stripe( Cuttlebug embossing folder)

Paper:
*Card stock(white, black, dark red, olive green, gray)

Stamps:
* Simply Sweet Occasions (My Pink Stamper)
*Snow Cutie Face Assortment (Peachy Keen)

Other Supplies:
*Ink (dark green, dark red, silver, black)
*Marker(white)
*Stickles(crystal)

Let me know what you think:0)

4 comments:

Mrs.Debbie said...

I love this great job looks good enough to eat LOL

girlia said...

Very cute

maribeth27 said...

Very yummy indeed!!!
Good job! :D

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! YOUR CARD LOOKS SOOOOO YUMMY!!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)