Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's Time to Celebrate card (Plus, last day of Peachy Keen Sale)

Okay my crafty pals, I promise this is my last post for today :0).. I just wanted to remind you all that today is the last day of the big 20% off Sale happening at Peachy Keen . So, snag them while you still can.. I also wanted to share a card I made with the new PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment face stamps.. This is such a fun set to work with and I love how Kathy made the whiskers separate.. I just love how this card turned out and I think my little niece is going to love it too :0)




Supplies I used:

*Cricut American Alphabet (cat)
*Birthday Bash (card base, oval, and "Celebrate")
*PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment and PKSC-04 April 2012 ( Peachy Keen )
*Ink
*White & Black Pen
*Markers (light blue, light pink, & red)
*Icicle Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
*Twine

I hope you all liked my project today and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

6 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...Amanda I love this card! The bright colors are so pretty!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Adorable card. Nice job!

Glora said...

This card is VIBRANT, BEAUTIFUL and ADORABLE! I love everything about it! And a big congratulations on making Ginger's team! Hugs- Glora

Ashley Nicole said...

How cute is this card. Love it. Love the colors.
Ashley

Debra Kapellakis said...

Cute, fun, bright colors! BRAVO!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ahhhhhh so stinking cute!!! I love it! And the pompom on the hat totally makes it!
Lisa