Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Soccer Star (Layout)

Hello, hello all my craft friends is blogland... Like I have mentioned before, I am super busy getting stuff ready for my son's birthday party.. I will have lots of fun birthday projects to share with you all soon when things settle down.. Well, I did manage to squeeze in some scrapbooking last night, YEAH(I have been missing craft room a lot the past 2 weeks)!! So, if you don't know my scrapbook challenge "Getting Scrappy Challenge"  is still going on and the current challenge is Banners or Pendents... I would love to see you take on this challenge so just click HERE to link up..

Okay, here's the page I created for my challenge.. I really love how this page turned out and I hope you will like it too :0)

Supplies I used:

*Birthday Bash (title, star, & banners)
*Birthday Cake Art (soccer ball & circle)
*Graphically Speaking (soccer goal)
*Star pattern paper (DCWV)
* "Foundations" Bi-Fold Solid Paper (Authentique)
* Grid stamp (Prima Marketing Inc.)
*Ink
*Icicle Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
*Bakers Twine
* 1/8 Hole Punch
*Pop Dots

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" is happening
Right Now :0)

3 comments:

Michele said...

Soo cute Amanda!! I too have a few "Soccer Stars" in my house with lots to scrap!! Your banner is perfect!!!

Rosie said...

cool layout!!!

roisemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Debra Kapellakis said...

I like it!