Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Make your own chipboard pieces



Hi everyone, here is another fun tutorial for you... In my video I will show you how to turn stamps, die cuts, and stickers into chipboard pieces for cards and scrapbook pages.. Plus, as a bonus I will send one lucky commenter 4 pieces of chipboard to play with and if you want to greater your chances to win leave a comment here and on the Practical Scrappers site ( http://www.practicalscrappers.com/ ).... I will choose a winner on Sunday 21st.. Let me know what you think:0)

8 comments:

Fab5 said...

Awesome Job! TFS!! Can't wait to try this.

bernshwag said...

Amanda, thanks for the great idea! Nice job on the tutorial..

Candi
PS would you mind emailing me as to where you found the digi stamp of the shoes?? Love them..LOL thanks!!
bernshwag@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Amanda,

Great video! Can you please email where you got the digi stamp of the shoes from. I see someone already asked you that. Those shoes are so cute. keiasllc@yahoo.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

great blog thanks for the tip

CCfromOz

Unknown said...

Amanda,
I always enjoy your video tutorials! This is a great way to show people to think outside thier comfort zone! Great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is easy! I am going to try it soon:)


Dee

LUV2SCRAP said...

Thanks for the tip :)

The Cropping Canuck said...

I sooo want to start playing with chipboard. TFS