Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pumpkin Fairy






Hello all my crafty friends, it's the beginning of another week,and that means it is time for another Practical Scrappers challenge.. This weeks challenge is to use chipboard on your creations...Once again they will be giving away two digi-stamps from The Stamping Boutique to the Grand Prize Winner. So I hope you will join in on all the chip boarding fun this week..

This is my project for this week.. I used a Stuck On U Sketch for the layout of the page.. The stars were cut from a chipboard border.. I traced the fairy stamp( from The Stamping Boutique) and the pumpkin onto chipboard, cut out the images, and glued the stamp and pumpkin onto the chipboard cut outs.. The title was cut from the Opposites Attract cart.. Then, I finish it off with some sewing machine stitching and stickles.. Let me know what you think :0)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello hello!
this is a sweet page! I love that little Paislee..sweet first halloween!
great use of the chipboard and adding the images to it and cutting them out! love that idea!
great paper choices as well!

Heidi M said...

Hi Amanda! This is such a cute layout! I love the baby pictures and the fairy!

Heidi :)

Unknown said...

Amanda,
This is the most adorable little page. Love what you did with the fairy! Super cute and creative!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a sweetie!!!!!!! Lovely LO and love that little fairy :)

Unknown said...

Great job with this girl! So cute!

DtsArt said...

Hi Amanda, You know I think your blog is great. I would like to give you an award. Please see my blog post So I won my First Award
http://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/so-i-won-award.html
Thank you for sharing all your talent with us.