Friday, July 16, 2010

Celebrate (Practical Scrappers DT Project)
















Wooo Hooo, It's Friday!!! Well, it's time for me to share my Practical Scrappers project with you.. The challenge this week is to do some Embossing on your projects.. The Grand Prize Winner each week will get their choice of three digis from Digi Doodle ... So I hope you will stop by and join in on the fun..

To create this card, I used the gift image is from a small Cuttlebug embossing folder set called Birthday Jelly.. Then, I heat embossed the images using ink, VersaMark, white marker, and white pearl embossing powder.. Be sure to stop back on Saturday for a tutorial on how to make these double embossed images! I used a Martha Stewart border punch, and a stamped sentiment.. To finish this card I added some ribbon and pearls..

Challenge:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Bold and Bright
Frosted Designs- border punches


Let me know what you think :0)

3 comments:

Rene' said...

Totally cute! Love how the bright colors pop off the black!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

all the days of our life said...

Very cute cards. Thanks for playing with us at FD

Emma said...

A fabulous card Amanda, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x