Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hello There (SSDS DT Project)


Well, I'm back with another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge.. The Challenge this week is to create a shape card.. Our sponsor this week is The Angel Company.. The have some fabulous stuff.. I hope you will stop by check out the design teams inspiring work and join in on all the fun..

To create this card, I used my Design Studio and welded the sun from "Just Because" Cards, the mountains, road, and grass from Everyday Paper Dolls carts.. The adorable mouse in the car and sentiment is from The Angel Company.. I embossed the mountains with my Script Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the road with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.. To finish this card,I did a lot of inking..

Challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Animal Crackers
DARE U 2 DIGI STAMP Challenge Blog - Great Outdoors
digital tuesday challenge - Summertime
Pile It On- Fold it, Bake it, Do something with it


Let me know what you think:0)

4 comments:

Piali said...

Very cute!! Thanks for joining PIO challenge this week!

Anna said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Beebeebabs said...

Sooo cute tfs

Andrea M said...

How cute!!! So stuart little :) Thanks so much for playing along with PIO!