Monday, August 9, 2010

I Received An Award!!!

A Great big Thank You to for the Cathy from A Passion For Scrappin Cherry On Top blog award! I'm so excited to receive it! You are to kind!!!


The rules for accepting this award are:
1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you- Thank you again

Cathy from A Passion For Scrappin

I'm so excited to receive this award !

2.copy award to your blog-check











3. list three things you love about yourself:


~I love my 2 children and loving husband
~I love to garden
~I am very passionate about crafting!


4.post a picture that you love on your blog:


















5. pass award on to five (5) others - check out these super talented ladies and leave them some love!

Melissa's Scrappen Place - Melissa
Picture Perfect Creations -Megan
Memories In Thyme - Kim
LEM Photography - Lauren
DtsArt Blog - Dardi

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow, thank you so much for the award! I am honored!

Lauren