Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bundle of Joy Card & Video




Well, I just got my Simply Charmed cart today!!! I was so excite to create something , and decided to create a video as well.. After the video I did do a little doodling and blinging.. I hope you enjoy my video..

To create this card, I used

Cricut Cart,
*Simply Charmed

Paper:
*Pink speckled pattern paper(Great Paper Co.)
*Card stock(dark pink, cream,& black)

Stamps:
*Everyday Character Face parts and More (Peachy Keen Stamps)
*Baby Clear Stamps(TPC Studio)

Other Supplies:
*Ink (dark pink & black)
*Brads
*Markers (black & white)
*Stickles (crystal)

Challenge:
Stampin' Royalty - Stitching Madness


4 comments:

Joanna said...

SO cute! I love that cart! :)

Shanda Stirk said...

Your card is really cute - the faux stitching really adds to it. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Hands On said...

What a bright baby card! Your stitching is a great touch. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

savvy teaching tips said...

You've done a fabulous job with the stitching challenge over here at Stampin' Royalty. That baby is waaaayyy too cute!