Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello, Happy Fall







Hello, all my crafty friends!! I hope you all are have a great Monday.. Well, I wanted to share my newest Simply Charmed and Mini Monsters creation..


To create this card, I used:

Cricut carts:
*Simply Charmed (Scarecrow 3 1/2' & Happy Fall 2')
*Mini Monsters (Fence card cut 4')
*Paper Doll Dress Up (Corn 4')
*Everyday Paper Dolls ( sign 2')
*Home Accents (tear drops 1 1/2' & ovals 1/2')

Stamps:
*Everyday Character Face parts and More (Peachy Keen Stamps)
*Chelsea Sentiments (INKADINKADO)

Paper:
*Blue dotted pattern paper (from Hobby Lobby)
*Plaid pattern paper (from Hobby Lobby)
*Tan wave pattern paper
*Card stock(white, tan, cream, brown, orange,yellow, green, aqua blue, black,& red)

Other supplies:
*Markers (brown, black, & white)
*Ink (blue, green, brown, & red)
* Small Brads (yellow & brown)
*Leaf punch
*Foam dots

Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut -In My Garden Harvest Time
The Pink Stamper - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog!! - Clean off the dust (My Home Accents cart I could tell you the last time I used it)
The Pink Elephant -Aqua & embellishments


Let me know what you think:0)

20 comments:

terriennz said...

What a cute card!! The scare crow is TOO cute. I am a follower and would love for you to follow me as well. Thanks! :)

Terrie B.
crafteecards.blogspot.com

Christie said...

Totally cute card! I love all of the colors!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

OMG that is wonderful. I love the scarecrow and all the detail around him. I bet it was a blast to make. Thanks for joing us at FCCB

Cristi said...

Wow, this card is so adorable!!! I just love that scarecrow! Thank you for joining in our challenge over at My Pink Stamper.
Big Hugs

Joanna said...

How adorable! Love the corn stalks! :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

WOW!!! I love it! The scare crow is soooo cute!!

Linda Therrien said...

What a great card - love the gate!! Colors are wonderful. Love it

Nadia's World said...

This card is so cute and I love how the fence folds out. Awesome!

Test blog said...

This is so cute! I love all the details! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Love the scare crow along with the fence super cute card:)

Edna Marie said...

Oh My!!! so Fall feative just soo adorable, thank you for playing along with My Pink Stamper,

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)

Ulysses' mama said...

Wow!! so cute and creative! Love it!

Esther said...

Love it, love it, love it! Just ordered this cart and if I manage to make something half as cute as this I'll be a happy lady.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my! This is absolutley too cute for words! I love it!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Jamiecrafts said...

you did an amazing job layering all your pieces, awesome! thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

Sherri said...

Love this little guy!! Thanks for your Fantabulous creation!

Kate said...

This is just super! I love all the details you've added - especially the fence that opens up the way it does!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Michelle said...

that scarecrow is very cute!!!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This is so sweet! I love all the details you've added -- adorable!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Silvia said...

Oh, this is so fun! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!