Thursday, February 3, 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Project Day!!

BEEP, BEEP Love Bot coming through!!! Isn't this Love Bot too cute?? I have been wanting to make one of the 3D robots off of the Robotz cart ever since I bought it.. So, when I first received my Joy's Life "Father and Son Stamps" ( found here in Joy’s store ) I just knew I wanted to create a 3D robot with this stamp set..



The supplies I used:

*Robotz Cart (3D Robot 9')
*Imagine (hearts 1' & 1/2')
*Card Stock (the Paper Studio)
*Diamond Plate (Cuttlebug embossing folder)
*Father and Son Stamps (Joy's Life found here Joy’s store )
*Markers (red & black)
*Ink (teal, silver, & black)
*White Pen
*Stickles (red)

Challenge:
Crafting with Cristina -Valentine Project (Not a Card)

Let me know what you think :0)

15 comments:

Cristina said...

Amanda,

this is sooooo stinkin cute. I just love robots for valentine's day. you did a great job with the challenge

hugs!

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Maria Elena said...

Great and super cute project ! You are so talent Amanda. Thanks for your comment at Crafting With Cristina
Have a great Thursday ;-)
Maria Elena - CWC Guest DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

SusanBluerobot said...

This is one fantastic Bluerobot love it

Staying Crafty said...

EEEEEK! So cute! OK, that's it - now I need that cartridge. Do you see what you made me do?! ;) Maybe if I make one of these for my husband he will forgive the purchase.

Melissa said...

This is absolutely fantastic!!

Leanne said...

I just love this robot!! I haven't got this cartridge but I started to buy just for this alone!! Love it!! Such a great sentiment to go along with it to!! TFS!

GreenScrap said...

Super cute!! I love it!! Darn... now I want that cart... TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

2 cute

Mary said...

I love it!!

Amanda Villarreal said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it. :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina!

Krafty Kim said...

This robot is so cute. I think I need this cart. I have left you a Stylish Blogger Award over at http://kimizkraftz.blogspot.com/. Thank you for all you do, your works are inspiring.

DtsArt said...

Amanda this is just too adorable.

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Love your robot is adorable.. and the colors...

TFS and playing with us at CWC

Ivette

Anonymous said...

You put a lot of time and detail in this guy. does he actually move b/c of it?

CricutLvr!! said...

What a cute robot! I saw the video you did as well. Loved it! Have the cart, but haven't made one of these yet! Great job.
Thanks for joining us at CWC and good luck!