Monday, February 7, 2011

"Smack" Altered Photo Frame

Hello all crafty friends, I hope your week is off to a good start..{ If you are looking for the "Scrappy Saturdays with the Bug Challenge" just click the button on my side bare.} Well, with Valentines coming up soon and with myself being inspired by all things love I wanted to share the lovey altered photo frame I created.. I just love creating my own personalize photo frames..


To create this lip smackin' frame I used:

*Indie Art (lips and sentiment)
*Paper (all scraps I had lying around)
*Bare Wood Photo Frame (Michael's or Hobby Lobby)
*Acrylic Paint(black)
*Modge Podge
*Stickle (crystal)
*Rhinestones

Challenges:
Flaunt It Fridays - Indie Art Lips
** Cooking With Cricut ** - Shadow (my sentiment is shadowed)
If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - get your Pink on
Paper Cutz Challenge - Valentine project but No Hearts

Let me know what you think :0)

10 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Great Photo Frame girl ! Those lips are so sexy ! LOL
Thanks for playing this week at CWC
Have a great Monday ;-)
Maria Elena - CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Great frame. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Jennifer said...

Great project, Amanda! I love the different textures and papers you used. Thanks for joining our shadow challenge this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team

Rosy C. said...

Amanda... You did a fabulous job on thos frame!!!! Love the cute pic as well! Great work!!!!
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Lori Apgar said...

This is adorable!!!

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

This is so beautiful! I love the paper and my favorite part is that beautiful picture awwh! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

Mindy said...

Love it !!Great project!
Mindy

almondeyez2000 said...

I love the frame!! The picture is so adorable as well! Thanks for playing with us at "The Shoe"!
-Tanisha

mum of two said...

What a great project! The sparkly lips are just perfect and I love the patterned paper you chose :) Way to flaunt it... thanks for joining us over at FIF and cooking with cricut this week.

michelle (FIF DT and cwc dt)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

lesleyworth said...

awww! love the frame and the picture is just...AWWW! thanks for sharing your pink project with us at the Shoe!