Thursday, March 3, 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Project Day!!

Woo hoo, it's Thursday and I get to share my Joy's Life Design Team project with all of you crafty people.. I have been getting spring fever lately and that is why I decided to create these adorable Bumble Bee Sucker!!! They turned out just as I pictured them in my head(I love it when that happens).. Make sure to you go and check out all the other amazing projects the rest of the design team created...



To create these sweet bumble bees I used:

*Gypsy
*Plantin Schoolbook(hearts & squares)
*" Lots of Pun Stamps" set( Joy’s Life product page )
* Blow Pops
* Yellow Tissue Paper
* Small Rubber Bands (to secure the tissue paper at the bottom of the suckers)
*black marker(to create stripes)
* Ink
*Hole Punch ( in the center of the wings to put the sucker's stick through)
*Glue Dots( to attached the wings to the bottom of the suckers)

Don't forget that there's a new Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge this Saturday March 5th :0)

7 comments:

Year 2 said...

oh my gosh that is beyond cute! Totally copying that! TFS!

http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com/

Tabitha said...

This is adorable. TFS

Unknown said...

Super cute! My 2 year old loves bees, I will show her the photo when she wakes up and I bet she'll go "Bee Bzzzzz" and giggle. What a great project!

Marilyn said...

This is such a cute idea.

Angi Barrs said...

Sooo adorable. I love altered projects.

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Amanada! These are sooooooo stink'n cute! I may just have to "borrow" your idea!

Ruthie :)

Jarna said...

What a cute idea, I love it!!!