Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Project Day!!

Hello all my crafty friends, I hope you all are having a great week.. I'm excited because I have another Joy's Life Design Team Project to share with all of you.. I decided to create a layout and the "Hanging with my Gnomies" sentiment from Joy's "You’re So Punny Stamps”set was the inspiration behind my page.. I just love this sentiment:0). Oh yeah, make sure to you go and check out all the other amazing projects the rest of the design team created...



So to create this playful page I used:

*Good Luck Gnomes svg set ( Lettering Delights)
*StoryBook (marque)
*Title ( SCAL font library)
*Paper (the Paper Studio & American Crafts )
*"You’re So Punny Stamps”set ( Joy’s Life product page )
*Snow Cuties Face Assortment (Peachy Keen)
*Ink
*White Pen
*Black & Brown Marker
*Paper Crimper (Fiskers)
*Icicle Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

Challenges:
Frosted Designs - Sketch Along Tuesdays 3-22 Sketch Challenge
** Cooking With Cricut ** -C-23 Funny Quote, Saying or Pun! (Hanging with my Gnomies)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I would love to know what you thought of my project :0)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute layout I love it.

Unknown said...

Wow you did an awesome job.

Erika said...

Love this layout!! Great job.

Jovan said...

This is just the cutest LO!

Jarna said...

Simply darling layout.

Melissa said...

I love this layout, and of course the sentiment too! ;)

Jin Yong said...

Oh, Amanda! I love this layout. The stamp goes perfectly with the photos and the gnomes svgs! Great job! :-)

Jean said...

This layout is adorable!! I just got those svgs and haven't used them yet. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Joni Parker said...

OMG...this is tooo stinkin' cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday!

Dalis said...

this is super darling! Just love those gnomies and gnomes.

-- dalis
CWC DT

Nicole said...

Such a cute layout, love those gnomes!! Great job and thanks for joining on the challenge over at Cooking with Cricut this week!
~ Nicole CWC DT

Rosy C. said...

What a colorful and fun lo. So cute in DEED!!! GREAT WORK!!!

Jen said...

Too funny, Amanda -- I love the play on words! Great LO! Thanks for taking time to join us at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Debbie Bakk said...

What a darling page this is-love those little mushrooms- thansk for joining us at Sketch along Tuesdays at Frosted Designs- love to see more of your creative layouts.

Shorty Creations said...

So cute! Love the gnomes :)

kissinia said...

Hi! Very nice page - so colourful and bright! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs this week! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Amanda! What a cute layout and the sentiment was so great for it!!! TFS!

Unknown said...

OMG that is just to cute! Love the pics! You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs!

Fern said...

Amanda, this is precious!!!! Love your title and the little gnomes!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday--Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!!! Love those gnomes!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays challenge.

Nikki said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those details!! Great page! Thanks for playing over at Frosted Designs!

Ashley said...

I just love this Layout!!!! It is awesome! Those stamps are perfect

Ashley =)

Raven B said...

WOW girl this is uber awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at cooking with cricut.
Hugs,
Raven