Monday, April 11, 2011

The Queens Royal Ball Winner Is.....

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their sweet comments and I would also like to a say a big WELCOME to all my new followers.. Well, the winner of the Joy's Life "Wild Life Puns Stamps" set is....

Simply AJ said...
Oh Girl... what a great idea! I love all of your project - they truely are fit for a little Princess!
I am a new follower and I look forward to scrapping with ya! AJ


Congrats AJ, I will be emailing you shortly!! If you didn't win but still want to buy this fabulous stamp set for yourself.. Just head over to Joy’s Life product page ..

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday night and don't forget about the Super Fun "Hanging with my Peeps" Blog Hop happening this Friday!!! There will be some Peep-licious Projects and some awesome prizes up for grabs :0)

2 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hey, Amanda! I'm looking for more info on the HANGING WITH MY PEEPS blog hop, to post on the Hop compendium ... www.scraphops.blogspot.com. Are you the host, and if so, do you have the line up? Thanks for letting me know!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
e-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Kathy said...

love the idea and the peeps hop. Very cute.