Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dragonfly Happy Birthday Card & Blog Hop Winner

Hello, Hello all my friends in bloggie land!!! I hope everyone a had a wonderful Memorial Weekend.. Well, I have the winner from the "What's Your Summer" Blog Hop, but first I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving me so many sweet comments.. Plus, I would like to welcome all my new followers.. I'm so glad you found my blog, and I hope you will stop by again to get so crafty ideas..

Okay, I won't leave you in suspense any longer the "What's Your Summer" Blog Hop Winner is:

Josie0602 said...
That is an adorable altered project! I love them!!

Tracy

I will be emailing you soon :0)

Alright, now lets get to something crafty.. Here is a bright and cheerful card I created for my niece's birthday.. I used two different Joy's Life stamps to create my sentiment , of course I had to Peachify my dragonfly, and use my new favorite card style (were the image is cut out front).. It really can together nice, I think :0)






Here's what I used to create my card:

*Gypsy (to create cars base)
* Paisley Cart (Dragonfly)
*Cricut Essentials Cartridge (flowers)
*"Barnyard Puns Stamps" & "Wild Life Puns Stamps" ( Joy’s Life product page )
*
"Boy Mates assortment" (Peachy Keen)
*Paper (DCWV, Target $1 section paper, & the Paper Studio)
* Icicle Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
*Ink
* White Pen
*Black Marker
*Rhinestones
*Brads

Challenges:
My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday Green and Yellow Plus older cart
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - Let's Face it Friday - Designer's Choice!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Oh, don't forget the new "Getting Scrappy Challenge" happening right now.. I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so so cute!! Love all the bling you added! Awesome card!!! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Super cute card. Great colors.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

LOve your card. Great job on it. Good luck in the challenge. Victoria:)

Kim said...

How Adorable:)
~Kim

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love the subtle pattern choices :)

Glora said...

What a cutie dragonfly. I love the patterned paper on in. Such a cute card. Hugs- Glora

My Creative Time said...

Your card could NOT BE ANY CUTER my sweet friend!!! GREAT job w/the challenge!!!;)
Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)