Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you crafty mommies, I hope everyone has had a Fabulous day.. Well, I wanted to share some of the project's I created for all the wonderful mommies in my life.. I got the the idea for this project from Erin at DCWV Diary -and the poem can from a mother's day craft project I saw in an Oriental Trading Catalog..



To create these keepsake frames I used:

*My kids hands
*Cricut Essentials Cartridge (flowers)
*Paper (DCWV and the Paper Studio)
*Ink
*Brads
*Ribbon
*8 x 10 photo frame
*Computer ( to print poem)

Challenges:
The Pink Stamper -National Scrapbook Day Challenge #4 something w/ a mother's day theme
Crazy About Cricut -Thankful Thursday Mother's Day Theme

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project , and I hope you have a crafty day :0)

No comments: