Friday, June 17, 2011

Awesome news from Lettering Delights!!!

Okay all you Lettering Delights super fans, do I have a treat for you.. Lettering Delights has been working hard and is know going to be offering cut files in multiple formats.. So, to celebrate they're offering an awesome bundle of all the first 50 sets for one low price of $49!! That's an amazing price it you add it all up.. It's 780 images for a little over 6 cents a piece.. I have added below a preview of all the new sets (which are fabulous of course) and all the details from Lettering Delight :0)









Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget the new
"Getting Scrappy Challenge"going on right now and I have
a FABULOUS Guest Designer too.. I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

No comments: