Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Guest Designer Sneak Peek

Hello, all my crafty friends!! Well, I'm so excited that I was asked to be a guest designer for the very talented Miss Ruthie from the September Ninth blog.. She is having a summer guest designer series every Wednesday and this Wednesday is my day(yeah!).. I would love it if you would stop by Ruthie's blog HERE tomorrow and check out the super fun summer project I made.. Here's a little Sneaky Peek for you :0)


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget the new
"Getting Scrappy Challenge"going on right now!! I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

2 comments:

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Amanda, I saw this project on Ruthie's blog and just have to tell you that it is so adorable! I love the bow and the image is just too stinkin' cute! Melanie

MICKEY DELVALLE said...

THIS IS THE CUTEST TEE-SHIRT I HAVE EVER SEEN....THIS IS SOOO CREATIVE..

I AM GOING TO DO FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS...


LOVE IT!!