Monday, August 15, 2011

"Back to School" Blog Hop Winner

Hey my crafty pals, thanks so much for stopping my the blog hop this weekend and for all your super sweet comments.. I also want to welcome all my new followers... I so glad you liked my blog enough to follow it (it really means a lot to me).. Okay, I'm sure you all are ready to find out who won the Holiday Occasions Stamps by Joy's Life.. and the winner is....

Sharon said...
What an awesome snack bag!!! Love the punch on the bottome of the topper. I have that punch but haven't used it in forever! :)

Congrats Sharon !! I will email you and get your prize to you as soon as possible...


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much Amanda!!! I am so excited!!! :)

Just A Pac Rat said...

Congratulations Sharon! Enjoy you prize!

circlebenterprises.com