Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kick Up Your Heels

Hey my crafty friends, I know I'm posting a little late today, but it's been a crazy busy week..I've been birthday party planning(my baby girl is turning 2 on Saturday), and then my air conditioner broke on Wednesday (oh, did I mention it in the 100s here :0{ ).. Luckily my handy man hubby fixed it enough where our house is tolerable, but we are going to have to get a new one soon :0P...
Okay, enough chatting lets get to my project I have to share with you today.. Well, I have a really fun and sassy card I created for my niece's birthday.. I just love how it turned out and I hope you will like it too..




Here's what I used to create this fun and sassy card:

*Gypsy (to create the base of my card)
*Cricut American Alphabet (heels)
*Create a Critter (stamp shape)
*"Fashionable Friends" stamp set (*Getting Cricky with K Andrew*)
* Tiny Mosaics Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
*Paper (the Paper Studio & scraps)
* Ink
*Crystal Lacquer
*Small Rhinestones

Challenges:
YOU HAD ME AT CRAFT - stop by and link up your crafty projects


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget the new"Getting Scrappy Challenge" starting this Sunday!! I would love to see you get scrappy with us :0)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love this--it's so creative and sassy! Just fabulous! Thank you so much Amanda for sharing this with me. I love it!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
www.kandrewdesgins.com

bcriminger said...

I love how you used the embossing folder and the shiny stuff (I'm sure it has a name!). I never would have thought to texture a shoe, and I love shoes... :)

Jovan said...

OMG...I love this card!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous card! The textured shoe is my favorite. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great shoes!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez said...

Party Planning is exhausting lol my baby boy is turning two in a couple of weeks and we are planning his party so I know how you feel!! So sorry to hear about the A/C it has been hitting 105 here and I can't imagine ours breaking right now! I would sit in a tub of ice all day lol! I love love your card it is amazing!! I really love the texture of the paper you used for the shoes!! TFS

Lots of Love,
Erika

Adrian said...

Loving those shoes!

Unknown said...

Fun! I just can't get enough of super girlie projects like this :) You did an awesome job with it.

Tina said...

This is adorable! I have lots of friends that would love this card! Very sassy!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

The embossing on the shoes is awesome!

Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
I am having a show and tell on my blog- you should link up!!!
Visit my blog!

eunice said...

Hi Amanda,saw this card posted over at the Cricut Messageboards and had to come to take a closer look...Love it! Hope you don't mind, but I just had to "CASE" it, posted it on my blog with a link to yours. Thank you for the inspiration...only wish mine would have turned out looking as good as yours! astarforchiemi.blogspot.com