Friday, February 10, 2012

Broke My Tooth (Layout)

Hey my crafty friends, I finally had some time to make a layout for this weeks "Getting Scrappy Challenge" {which is still going on until Sunday at midnight.. Just click here if you would like to play} and I wanted to share it with all of you.. So, on my layout I used an adorable paper piecing cut file called "My First Tooth Boy" from Designs on Cloud 9 and a sketch from Frosted Designs .. I also had to Peachify my cuts with some fabulous Peachy Keen stamps..I just love how cute this page turned out and I can't wait to get my picture developed to go on this :0)





Here's the picture that will go on this page :0)


Supplies I used:

* "My First Tooth Boy" set ( Designs on Cloud 9)
*
SCAL font library for the title
*
PK-293 The Cornies Assortment (Peachy Keen)
* "Little Boy" Collection Kit (Echo Park)
*Diamonds and Dots (QuickKuts embossing folder)
*Ink
*White Pen
*Markers (light blue & black)
*Button
*Twine

Challenges:
Frosted Designs -Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #34
Craft Junkie Too -T.G.I.F. Linky Party #44

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new "Getting Scrappy Challenge" happening Now!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the fun and color full take on our latest sketch over at Frosted Designs. Thanks for joining us.

4kids4 said...

Now this is what I call stinkin' cute! Such a terrific boy page...love the colors and the fun PK face stamp! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! Such a darling layout, I just love this SVG file. You did such a fun layout with it.

Timothy Eastwood said...

My wife is into scrapbooking too. She'll surely enjoy this design, especially now that our son broke his tooth because of a bad fall. I think he'll love that bear.

Fern said...

Super cute layout, Amanda!!! Love the little beaver and the tooth with the peachy keen face is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Aww, this is so cute!!! I really love that cute little beaver, and the fun banner. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

Williams Schermer said...

That is so cute. What is that thing on the baby bear's back? It looks like a big biscuit. Are you in any way related to that kiddo picture you used?

Williams Schermer said...

That is so cute. What is that thing on the baby bear's back? It looks like a big biscuit. Are you in any way related to that kiddo picture you used?