Monday, February 13, 2012

I DIG having you as my Teacher ( Last Minute Teacher's Gift)

Hey my crafty friends, I have a quick, easy, and last minute Valentine teachers gift I wanted to share with you all today... I also made a video so you can see how I put this project together(are you shock?? I am,lol) .. I saw this idea on Pinterest( one of my favorite places to get inspiration) except it was a plastic shovel for a child.. I decided to use the same idea but I used a shovel an adult would use.. This was such a fun project to make and I hope my son's teachers will enjoy them too :o)

Here's my video :0)




Supplies I used:

*Plantin SchoolBook (hearts)
*Garden Shovel (dollar tree)
*Flower Seeds (
*Heart Shaped Hersey Chocolates
*Plastic Bag
*Ribbon
*Twinery Twine ( Paper Issues )
*Cropadile
*Computer for sentiment

Challenge:
Paper Issues -All We Need Is Love link up party


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.. Oh, don't forget about my new "Getting Scrappy Challenge" happening This Sunday

3 comments:

Peg said...

Cute as!
So glad you linked up at Paper Issues, love this idea!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your teacher's gift! Haven't stopped by in awhile so I've been catching up on my visits to my friends.

Hugs, Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

If you get a chance stop by my blog and sign up for my give-away.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

What a fun idea! This is adorable, Amanda!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot