Thursday, July 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge #2

I know I'm posting late tonight, but I just had to share the cute little card I made for the Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge #2.. The #2 challenge is a fabulous Sketch and this challenge will be open until Sunday July 8th at 11:59 p.m. CST. So, if you want to play along just click HERE

Here's my take on the sketch:
 All the stamps used on this card are from the New Peachy Keen Stamps Release..
The paper I used is from the "FABULOUS" paper collection by Simple Stories..

 This sentiment is from PKSC-07 July 2012 (which is the new July Stamp Kit of the Month)

 This little cutie pie is from the PK-123 Darren and Laura Lee add-on stamp set
and yes I colored her with my kiddos sidewalk chalk (LOL)..

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you like what you saw ..
Stop back by anytime :0)
 
Scrappy ((HUGS))
Amanda :o)

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I love this! She's so cute. Oh and way to go with the sidewalk chalk!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn sweet!! Lee-Ann :)