Friday, July 13, 2012

We Go Together Like...

Hello all my crafty friends in bloggie land... Well, this weekend I am celebrating my anniversary.. It has been an amazing 6 years and I am looking forward to many more with the love of my life.. This is a card I made for him and I think is fits us so well :0)



 Supplies I used:

* Tab
*Inks
*Black & White Pens
*Twine
*Markers (gray & blue)
*Stickles (black & crystal)

Challenge: 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you liked my layout..
 
Scrappy ((HUGS))
Amanda :o)


10 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Your card is so cute, Amanda! Love the salt and pepper shakers! Happy Anniversary!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

snappy scrappy said...

Happy Anniversary...really cute card!! Lee-Ann :)

Nana said...

Adorable card.

Nana

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just DARLING Amanda!!! LOVE it!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great Anniversary card. And Happy Anniversary!! Love the stickles in your salt and pepper shakers. Super cute.

janner said...

This is a perfect card for your anniversary. I made one for my husband using these stamps.

Trixie said...

This sooo cute! Happy Anniversary!

Liz O. said...

Happy anniversary Amanda! Fabulous card, TFS
LIZ

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Debra Kapellakis said...

too cute