Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Treats

Hoppy Hoppy Friday my crafty friends, I have been up to my ears in Easter projects today..  So, I wanted stop in  and share  with you these super cute sour cream container bunny treats that hopped their way into all my son's classmates backpacks today..

 These little cuties are full of yummy Starburst Jellybeans..

Supplies used:

*White Card Stock
*Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (bunny ears)
*Paper Crimper
*Ink
*Copic Markers
*White Gelly Pen

Challenge:



I hope you liked my project and thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

12 comments:

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!

Creative Hayes Creations said...

That's a cute idea..will have to remember that for next year.

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Super cute! Hope you will come and link up at Craftin Desert Divas Easter Linky Party.


Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.com

Crafting Misfit said...

Ok these are so stinking sweet! What a great thing to send into the classroom!

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

Missy said...

These are SUPER little treats, I love the cute little face! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

Kim's Kreations said...

Unique idea. Love the Peachy Keen faces. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Lynn B. said...

These are really cute! I love how you turned them into bunnies. Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week. Happy Easter!

Heather said...

Super cute treat holders!! The faces are adorable! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Rosie said...

OMG these treats are sooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

AmyT said...

Cute treat holders. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

Anonymous said...

She bought the understаnԁіng from cooκing pioneer
Bаrbarа Kerr. Gеneratіng pizza is а good time, not that vеry diffіcult,
and a ѕplendiԁlу rеѕouгceful way to impress
acquaintаnces anԁ famіly membеrs with уоur сooking
ability - furtheгmore maκе delicіοus mealѕ that dо not
split thе price rаngе. Τhе blood of indivіdualѕ ωhο livе a lifetime of take in, сonsume and be mеrгy is funԁamental and theіr
respirаtiοn іs surpriѕingly quiсkly.


Also viѕit mу ωеb page ..
. http://carscarl34.bravejournal.com/entry/120508

Unknown said...

Oh my word! What adorable little bunny treats :) Love 'em.