Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You (Printed card)

Howdy all my crafty friends out in bloggie land.. Sorry, I have been around much lately, but spring break had me pretty busy.. Well, I want to stop in today and share a card I created using the print option on my Silhouette SD.. This is the first time I've used this feature and I must say it was pretty cool..  I kept my card pretty simple..

Supplies Used:

*Silhouette SD
*Printer
* Wild Life Puns Stamps (Joy's Life Stamps)
*Gelly Pens (White & Black)
*Small Brown Brad
* Chocolate  Bakers Twine (My Craft Spot)


I hope you liked my project and thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)



4 comments:

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Cute card, I love the print and cut feature. I use it all the time! It's great for those little details you don't want to cut out.


Thanks for sharing!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Staying Crafty said...

This is totally adorable! I love the way you've done your twine bow with the brad in the center, it adds a lot of fun :)

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Amanda!!