Sunday, December 12, 2010

Believe Angel




Hello again my crafty friends.. I have another card I would like to share with you today.. I created this card using the Color Combo from Samantha's blog" Scrapmaster's Paradise ".. Every week she posts a color challenge and so if you want to join in on her color challenge sometime you should totally stop by her blog ..

To create my card, I used:

*Cricut cart ("Just because" cards)
*Angel SVG ( Scrap Chick)
*Snowflake (cuttlebug embossing folder)
*Believe Stamp (Craft Lounge)
*Stickles (crystal & red)
*Puffy Paint
*Ink (light blue, dark red , light pink, dark green, brown)
*Black Marker
*White Gel Pen
*Versa Mark
*Embossing powder (pearl white)
*Heat gun
*Pearl snowflakes

Let me know what you think:0)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Your card turned out beautiful!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Really pretty. :)

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous! Love this card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet :)