Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Your Birthday Go NUTZ 'n BOLTZ!





Happy Sunday Morning Everyone!!! Sorry, I was MIA yesterday it was a super busy day for me and plus it was MY BIRTHDAY :0) My oh so sweet hubby took me to a surprise dinner with some really great friends of mine.. Well, enough about me getting older (LOL)... I made a super cute birthday card for the little boy I watch and I got my inspiration from an adorable penguin pop-up card that Mari AKA Momo at Made by Momo - created... I hope you like it as much as I do:0)

To create my card, I used

Cricut Cart:
*Robots (robot 4' and number four 1 3/4")

Cuttlebug
*Diamond Plate(cuttlebug embossing folder)

Paper:
* Paper paper (me &my BiG ideas
* Card stock (orange, gray, black, & white)

Stamp:
*party (studio G)

Other Supplies:
*Ink (black, orange, & silver)
*Black Marker
*White Gel Pen
*Crystal Lacquer
*Small brads
*Pop Dots
*Computer (to create my sentiment)

Challenge:
.. wee Memories .. - 'CASE YOUR FAVORITE' ... favorite designer Mari AKA Momo at Made by Momo

4 comments:

Jean said...

This is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Ann said...

What a CUTE card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

SusanBluerobot said...

This card is wonderful