Thursday, December 23, 2010

Owl Canvas Tote




Hey, it's me again :0) ... I wanted to share this super cute canvas tote I made for one of my nieces.. The inspiration can from Emma for My Creative Time .. The made an adorable cupcake canvas tote and I just had to give it a try.. I am loving how it turned out I think my niece is going to love it..

To create my tote, I used my Cricut Imagine

Cricut Carts:
*Imagine More Cards(Imagine cart)
*Tear Drop

Other supplies:
*Canvas Tote
*Iron on transfer paper
*Iron
*Gem stones
*hot glue gun

Challenge:
E.A.D DESIGNS - Color Challenge

Let me know what you think :0)

3 comments:

Norma said...

Super cute tote!!! Your niece is going to love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok before I forget...your new photo on here is way super cute! ok, got that out of the way!
wanted to come say Merry Christmas to you and the babies!!! hope you had the best day ever!
so I got an Imagine for Xmas, along with a ton of crap (just posted the crazy photo on my blog! LOL!) can't wait to play!
hope your well my friend!!!!

shari said...

What an adorable tote!
Amanda, I wondered if you ever got my e-mails with my address. I haven't heard from you and I don't want to miss out on my M.S. punch. Please forgive me if you did get back to me, but I don't remember receiving a e-mail. Thanks, Shari (cricutrookie)
cricutrookie@aol.com