Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cookie Exchange Invitation





Hello again all my crafty friends, I hope your day is going well.. I just finish my cookie exchange invitation and I want to share is with all of you.. Hope you like it as much as I do :0)

To create my invite, I used

Cricut Carts:
*From My Kitchen(Cookie Jar 5', gingerbread 2', Cookie label 1', & Oval 2 1/2')
*"Just Because" Cards (decorative square 5 3/4')

Paper:
*Red plaid (DCWV)
*Cream Grid (crate paper)
*Card stock (dark blue, light blue, white, kraft, light gray)

Stamps:
*Snow Cutie (Peachy Keen)
*Invitation Info (Stampabilities)
*You're invited (Studio G)

Other Supplies:
*Ink(light blue, dark blue, brown, dark brown, black, red)
* Marker (brown & white)
*White gel pen
*White Puffy Paint
*Twine
*Pop dots

Challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - Face It Friday Challenge "Create an invitation"
** Cooking With Cricut ** - Decking the Halls
A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #17 "Christmas Theme"

Let me know what you think :0)

20 comments:

Joanna said...

Amanda I loooove this! It came out soo cute! You did a great job showing off the PK stamps! :)

Judy said...

Hi Amanda! I love your cookie exchange invitation card. Very nice:) Have a wonderful week

Sheena said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Amanda, these are so well crafted that for a split second I thought it was an imagine design!! Super cute!!
I have never participated in a cookie exchange, but sound like lots of fun!!
I almost want to take a bite off your gingerbread design, and I don't like gingerbread...but they are looking like chocolate to me!!, that is how good they look.!!
Gaby

Charlotte said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!

Jean said...

This is so cute.

Jen said...

Amanda, your invitations are ADORABLE and those cookies look like you could pick them up and munch on them! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with the Cricut!

Becky G said...

Amanda your invitations are fantastic! Those gingerbread men are so cute! Love the whole package here! Everything is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking With Cricut!

Angelica Suarez said...

Amanda I love all the texture you've put into your invite and the paper you've used is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS this week! :) ~ Angelica

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love the puffy paint on the gingerbread cookies!!

4kids4 said...

These look super professional...just perfect! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Amanda!

OMGosh! What a super cute invite! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Minta's Creations said...

I Love your adorable invites! Too cute...
I'm your newest follower..I Love your blog.
Would Love for you to visit my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

this is adorable !!!!!
scrappinwithmybug.com

Madison said...

So super cute:) Love how you inked this invitation! It looks really good. TFS. So glad you decided to join us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable invite!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So sweet! I just love those little gingerbread cookies. Great to have you with us.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Norma said...

OMG this is just adorable!!!! CUTE CUTE !!!!!

More Than Favors said...

this is SO Cute! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

Happy Crafting!
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Jarna said...

I love it! I host a cookie exchange every year and hopefully I can make something this cute for next year.