Thursday, April 1, 2010

But I Need It... (Practical Scrappers DT Project)


Well, TGIF everyone!!! Here is my design team project for Practical Scrappers this week.. The challenge going on right now is to use a rub-on on a project... So, be sure to stop by before Saturday at 5 pm Eastern Time, and join in on all the fun..

As for my project, the super sassy digi's(girl, purse, hat box, heel & the sentiment) I used are from Amber Ink. and can you believe the whole set was free.. You should really check her stuff out.. Here is her site (http://www.amberink.com/pages/whatweoffer).. I used an oval cut from Plantin Schoolbook for my main image..The rub-on I used is called "Bling It On" it is a rub-on and rhinestone set by BasicGrey.. I finish the card up with some buttons, tulle, hand made ribbon flower, inking, and some Crystal Lacquer to give my accessory circles some shine..

Let me know what you think:0)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So true!!! Love your card!

Heidi M said...

Hi Amanda! Awesome card! Love the colors, image and sentiment.

Heidi :)

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

Cute card, Amanda. Congrats on being the winner of the Cut it Out challenge at Sew Many Layouts. Come back, bring a friend, and play again! :)

Heather
SMC Layouts DT