Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Sweet Pea (Practical Scrappers DT Project)

Yeah it's Friday, and time for me to show you my Practical Scrappers DT project.. The challenge this week is Buttons and the deadline to enter this week's challenge is Saturday at 5 pm et. The Grand Prize will again be a choice of five digi stamps from Creations by Penny. So, I hope you will dig out your buttons and join in the fun..

Now about my project, I used an assortment of buttons(small, large, & heart shaped)... The pea pods and sweet pea part of the title is from the New Arrivals cart.. For the rest of the title was made by mixing the following carts Opposites Attract, Plantin SchoolBook, and Tear Drop.. The vine was made by welding some scrolls from Home Accents cart together in Design Studio.. I grabbed the adorable sweet pea digi is from Pixie Dust Studio.. I finish this page off with some inking, doodling with a white marker, a little stitching, and some ribbon..

Some challenges I've entered:

Magpie: Monthly Sketch
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge:Picture for Inspiration
Oh, Alice!: Queen of Tarts
AiFactory Challenge: Buttons

Let me know what you think:0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya chickie! I hope that you guys are doing well! I love this LO but what I really adore are all the photos! sooo cute!

Fink said...

Great page! Love the sweet pea! Thanks for joining us at AIF

Lisa Foster said...

I LOVE this! How adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at PDSC!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I adore this layout. YOUR Sweet Pea is darling. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!:)