Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to Make Chip Board Buttons(video #5)

Well, here is a tutorial I made showing you how to make buttons out of chip board.. I also made this card an example on how to use the buttons.. I created the card with the Mini Monogram cart.. The m's are cut from Storybook cart.. I finished the card with some inking, flowers, white marker doodling, twine, and a chip board button of course:0)

Here is a challenge I entered :
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Don't be Square

Let me know what you think:0)

5 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card and fab the way you have used the flower for in the middle of Mom! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Jeannie Phillips said...

Great job on your video!!!..... arn't these fun!!...love your card its adorable!
hugs
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

Cute! Thanks for the tutorial!

Kruemel said...

This is so cute! Love the layered flowers that you used as an "o".

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Linda said...

I love the button! I made some by punching 4 card stock flowers and gluing them all together than put on crystal effects. It was a real mess, but fun. Now I have to try your way. I love to make embellishments.