Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to Make Chip Board Buttons(video #5)

Well, here is a tutorial I made showing you how to make buttons out of chip board.. I also made this card an example on how to use the buttons.. I created the card with the Mini Monogram cart.. The m's are cut from Storybook cart.. I finished the card with some inking, flowers, white marker doodling, twine, and a chip board button of course:0)

Here is a challenge I entered :
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Don't be Square

Let me know what you think:0)

5 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card and fab the way you have used the flower for in the middle of Mom! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Jeannie Phillips said...

Great job on your video!!!..... arn't these fun!!...love your card its adorable!
hugs
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

Cute! Thanks for the tutorial!

Kr├╝mel said...

This is so cute! Love the layered flowers that you used as an "o".

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Linda L said...

I love the button! I made some by punching 4 card stock flowers and gluing them all together than put on crystal effects. It was a real mess, but fun. Now I have to try your way. I love to make embellishments.