Friday, April 2, 2010

4 the Birds (Practical Scrappers DT Sketch)




Well, this week's Practical Scrappers sketch comes from Ann-Katrin.. She does such a fab job on her sketches... So, I hope you stop by and join in on all the sketching fun..

As for my page, I used my cricut alot.. The tree in my background was cut from "Graphically Speaking"... I used the "Joys Of The Season" cart to cut the pine cone and I place dew drop all over it to look like bird seed... My title was cut from the cart Tear Drop... To finish the page I did some inking, used twine as accents on the pictures, used some ribbon, and used markers to journal & doodle on the title..

Here is a challenge I entered as while:

Everything but the Kitchen Sink: String

Let me know what you think:0)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this on the PS board ~ how cute! I love the tree in the background and the photos ~ great take on the sketch!

Courtney Baker said...

Great layout! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

Tammy said...

Great page!! Love what you did with the pinecone!

Winter said...

Cute layout! I love the pinecone! Thanks for playing with us on the EBTKS challenge! :)

Laural-Lee said...

Great scrapbook layout! I love how you included twine on the pictures. Subtle but adds a little texture. Fantastic