Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Turkey Day Shape Card

Hi there all my crafty pals, I hope you are having a great Wednesday I am for sure.. 
Well, I am so thrilled to be featured on the Peachy Keen Blog today..
So, for my project I created a fun pull tab Thanksgiving card..



Supplies I used:
*Gypsy (for welding card base)
*From My Kitchen Cartridge (Pot)
*Create a Critter Cartridge (Turkey)
*Ink
*White Pen
*Markers
Challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by today..Oh don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another great "Thoughtful Project Thursdays" segment.. There will be fun projects, a guest designer or 2, and a great prize up for grabs :0)
 

  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 
Amanda :o)

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too funny...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This card is ADORABLE and oh so clever! I totally LOVE it! Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Susan Edwards said...

This turkey in a pot is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
Susan

P.S. You will get more comments if you go to settings on your blog and remove the word verification on your comments. Thanks...

Brenda said...

OMGOsh this pull card is too stinkin' cute! How clever of you to come up with this idea! lol THanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love your turkey in the pot. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

Carole Beath said...


Very clever...so cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Carole

Sandi said...

fab card, great imagination and detail, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a fun creation

shelly said...

super cute ;) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is hysterical. I love it! thanks for giving me a great laugh and for joining us at BBTB2.