Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thoughtful Project Thursdays!!!

Hello my crafty friends and it's "Thoughtful Project Thursdays" time again!!!


Well, if this is your first time visiting this is how my segment will work for the next 3 weeks (this is week 2) I will be sharing lots of  thoughtful projects with you, there will be some amazing guest designers, and there will even be a little thank you prize or two up for grabs for you too... Plus, I will leave a linky at the bottom of each post so you can share the Thoughtful Projects you are creating and I will choose a few to be spotlighted throughout the next 3 weeks.. Does that sound like fun or what???


Okay, lets get to this weeks thoughtful project.. I created  some fun Thanksgiving treats and I even made a video so you can see how I created them :0)






Supplies I used:
*Create A Critter ( turkey & leaf cut)
*Ink
*Markers
*White Pen
*the Paper Studio Pattern Paper
*Orange Truffle Twine (Trendy Twine)
*Sixlets Candies
*Mini Glue Dots

Now, a little thoughtful giveaway for you :
{Thank you so much Jaded Blossom for sponsoring this weeks prize..}

{For the giveaway just leave a comment on this post with a way that I can reach you if you win. I will pick a winner on Wednesday the 14th ..}


 Thanks so much for stopping by today..  Now, I would love to see what thoughtful projects you are creating.. Just link them up below: 



18 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Amanda first time linking up a project.Dont know if any specific rules are there but I loved the idea! Loved the cheerful little birdie so colorful and cute it is.
Cheers
Sonia

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love these treat turkeys! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hehehehe those turkeys are just the cutest!!! I LOVE those legs, awesome!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Amanda, your turkeys are absolutely adorable. So cute! And of course, I love the touch of Trendy Twine, too.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Unknown said...

Wow those lil guys are cuties! I just love your use of paper.
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Super cute! I love your turkeys!!

Anonymous said...

These little gobblers are awesome. I am keeping these in mind for next year. I make 120 treats every month during the school season to share with teachers, these will be awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

Janislu@msn.com

Antdoda said...

This is simply adorable!!! Antdoda@aol.com

Teresa said...

So cute. Would love to make these for my mantle! T F S

Sukie said...

Adorable project, love the little turkeys with the twine accents! I will be coming up with a project to link up!

Glora said...

These are THE CUTEST. What an amazing idea. I would LOVE to make some of these for all of my nieces and nephews. YOU ROCK! Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Karen said...

This is such a great idea! These turkeys are adorable! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

These are absolutely Gobbleicious! I LOVE sixlets and what a cute way to use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

your turkeys are the cutest I have never link up here before this is my first time so thank you for the fun and sharing this great cute turkey treat idea
Hugs
Debbie

Jovan said...

These are so darn CUTE!

Heidi said...

These little turkeys are adorable. I love their legs! So fun. TFS.Live for Scrappin

Life and Knits said...

Love these little guys! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog

Susie

Missy said...

This is so clever! The little candy turkey legs are priceless, and I like the PK faces!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!